- Glass to glass silicone joins
- Thermally broken framework
- Modern contemporary design
- Dual colour as standard
- Quick and easy to install
Our fixed lantern style rooflight is constructed of 4 glass facets at a pitch of 45 degrees, with glass to glass silicone joins at the hipped ends and along the ridge offering excellent light transmission.
The innovative aluminium framework is thermally broken with a combination of 28mm Polyamide breaks and factory applied PIR insulation. The internal framework has been re-designed at a 45 degree pitch to improve sight lines and maximise daylight.
As with all rooflights.com products the glass is toughened heat soak tested safety glass as standard with a high specification soft low e coating for improved thermal performance.
If you have a question about the product or installation please see our FAQs section.
For more specification information please go to:
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Min 110mm wide / 150mm high (by others)
- U-value (Ud)
- Values stated are for the whole rooflight including frame
- 119 - 148 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey outer / RAL9010 Pure White inner
6mm clear heat soak tested toughened outer / 20mm Black silicone sealed argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer / 6mm clear soft low e heat soak tested inner.