- CE marked roof window
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Qualicoat approved powder coated frame
- Low profile contemporary finish
- Quick and easy to install
The Pitchglaze Mk. II is an in-plane roof window ideal for pitched tiled roof applications between 15 and 60 degrees.
The Pitchglaze is a CE marked fixed glazing system designed to be installed between 15 and 60 degrees at least 800mm above floor level. Our latest version benefits from an all new fully extruded frame with incredibly tight tolerances, resulting in an outstanding fit and finish.
It features a Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated aluminium frame and is available from stock in our two most popular sizes. The Pitchglaze roof window adopts a pioneering ‘frameless’ design ethos, so that when installed, building occupants can enjoy sky only views, something not usually found with traditional roof window products.
The glass specification is high performance thermally efficient low emissivity (low e) coated glass which has been heat soak tested for additional safety. Based on the current design, aperture sizes of up to 3 metres squared are achievable.
- All Pitchglaze product sizes listed refer to the ‘internal viewable width/span’
- We highly recommend viewing our standard drawings and install information for further details
- This version of the Pitchglaze is designed to be installed in the horizontal or ‘landscape’ orientation
- Please note that this product does not require a kerb top trim detail if viewed from above
- Flashing kit for this product is sold separately (or can be provided by your roofer/builder)
NEW for 2020! - ALL rooflights supplied with EnduroShield for free as standard
A revolutionary invisible treatment that repels water, soap scum and grime, allowing you easier cleaning less often.
View the Pitchglaze installation process
- Critical Dimension
- To internal viewable width/span (see drawing ref 201-ASS-101)
- HST toughened safety glass
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Vertical (portrait)
- CE Marked
- BS EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
- Min 15 degrees / Max 60 degrees
- U-value (Ud)
- 1.2 W/m2k Ud = Whole rooflight including frame
- 93 - 150 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey
- Pitched tiled roofs, landscape orientation.
6mm clear toughened heat soak tested outer, 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar, 6mm clear heat soak tested low e inner.