The Fakro conservation style centre pivot roof window has been designed for use on older, more traditional buildings. Offering a bespoke alternative to the more modern-looking roof windows. There is a choice of frame types and coatings to suit your style.
Each of these windows comes with a flashing kit. There are 2 available – ‘V’ & ‘J’. Both of these names indicate the levels at which the window can be applied within the roof structure. V is the standard, whereas ‘J’ is for recessed levels of 3cm or more below the ‘N’ level (0cm).
- Two excellent flashing types to choose from – one for standard roof levels and one for more ‘recessed’ levels
- Gorgeous premium timber helps add to the traditional aesthetic of this outstanding window
- Highly effective double glazing provides plenty of thermal and acoustic insulation
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 15 – 90 degrees when coupled with the appropriate flashing kit
- Features a V40P air inlet that automatically adjusts to ensure the optimum amount of air is allowed into a room.
- Includes the topSafe security system with reinforced hinges and locking mechanism to protect against intruders
- Includes a 10 year manufacturer guarantee for added reassurance
All conservation style roof windows from Fakro will come with the undercollar felt and flashing as a kit, unless otherwise chosen.
|Opening Method||Centre Pivot|
|Roof Pitch||15° - 90°|
|External Aluminium Colour||RAL 9005|
rooflights.com offers FREE standard delivery within the UK mainland for all rooflight and roof window products.
Your rooflight(s) will be delivered to your chosen site within 3 or 5 working days from the date of order, unless your order is made to order.
Deliveries will be made to kerbside or nearest accessible point, we cannot move the product to point of installation or inside your building so please ensure you take note of the product weight and ensure enough people are on site to move the product from the delivery vehicle. Due to vehicle sizes used we may not be able to deliver to locations with restricted or narrow access, please contact the rooflights.com team if you are unsure. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery. Rearranged deliveries may incur a further cost.
For insurance reasons we cannot deliver your rooflight unless somebody is there to sign for it. If no one is available to sign for delivery, the consignment will be returned to rooflights.com, and you will be refunded less the cost of the delivery.
Charges may be applicable if the courier is unable to complete the delivery due to site conditions.
Deliveries are made Monday – Friday only.
For full delivery details, visit our shipping page.
Where to Measure?
The measurements shown represent the length and width of the window’s outer frame dimensions. You will, therefore, need ample space in your roof deck to suit this measurement as well as any additional room needed for any flashing and insulation collar.
Fitting tolerance must be allowed for at an average of 10mm all round. Pitched roof windows sit ‘within’ the opening.