- CE marked ventilation roof window
- Reliable chain actuated operation
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Low profile contemporary finish
- Quick and easy to install
The Pitchvent is a CE marked ventilation roof window designed to be installed in pitched tiled roof applications.
The Pitchvent can be used at roof pitches between 15° and 60° and comprises of a Qualicoat approved, powder coated dual colour aluminium frame featuring polyamide thermal breaks.
A wall switch provided triggers the internally mounted power supply which drives the unit open via two chain actuators housed within the Pitchvent frame.
When compared to traditional roof windows, the Pitchvent is available in much larger sizes, thus increasing the amount of natural ventilation in your building.
The Pitchvent is fully certified and has been CE marked to EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
NEW for 2020! - ALL rooflights supplied with EnduroShield for free as standard
A revolutionary invisible treatment that repels water, soap scum and grime, allowing you easier cleaning less often.
View the Pitchvent installation process
- Critical Dimension
- To internal viewable width/span (see drawing ref 202-ASS-001)
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Horizontal (landscape)
- CE Marked
- BS EN 14351-1:2006+A2:2016
- Min 15 degrees / Max 60 degrees
- U-value (Ud)
- 1.5 W/m2k Ud = Whole rooflight including frame
- RAL7015 Slate Grey / RAL9010 Pure White
- Pitched tiled roofs, landscape orientation.
6mm clear toughened heat soak tested outer, 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar, 6mm clear heat soak tested low e inner.