- Safe for domestic foot traffic
- Heat soak tested toughened laminated safety glass
- BBA approved rooflight
- Contemporary low profile finish
- Frameless internal views
- Quick and easy to install
The Flushglaze Walk On is a fixed rooflight designed for flat roof applications to withstand domestic foot traffic.
When installed the Flushglaze Walk On rooflight provides a ‘frameless’ internal view which maximises daylight.
Externally the Flushglaze Walk On should be installed at a 1 degree pitch and the glass level with the surrounding decking or paving.
All of the Flushglaze range of rooflights are independently approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and have been tested against the following criteria:
- Strength and stability
- Condensation risk
- Light and solar transmittance
- Behaviour during a fire
- Water resistance
- Thermal performance
If you have a question about the product or installation please see our FAQs section
Please ensure that the glass specification and loadings is suitable for your chosen application – if in doubt contact our team for further advice. Walk On Specification rooflights manufactured by Glazing Vision for sale on rooflights.com are suitable for domestic foot traffic only, other specifications are available but these should be considered made to order products. For more specification information or for quotes on made to order product please visit:
NEW for 2020! - ALL rooflights supplied with EnduroShield for free as standard
A revolutionary invisible treatment that repels water, soap scum and grime, allowing you easier cleaning less often.
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure (outer pane will remain intact)
- HST toughened laminated outer
- Designed to withstand regular UK domestic foot traffic (see loadings below)
- Uniform Distributed Load
- 1.5kN/m2 (BS EN 1991-1-1)
- Concentrated Load
- 2kN (BS EN 1991-1-1)
- 75mm wide / 150mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch
- 1 degree
- U-Value (Ud)
- Values stated are for the whole rooflight including frame
- 142 - 187 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey
- UK domestic foot traffic only
- Flat roof terrace applications
25.5mm clear heat soak tested toughened laminated outer, 14mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar, 6mm clear heat soak tested toughened low e inner pane.