Together with our website Terms and Conditions of Use, this Policy governs how you may use this website (the Site), which is provided by us free of charge. This Website Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.rooflights.com (our ‘Site’). This Policy applies to all users of, and visitors of, our Site.
www.rooflights.com is a Site operated by Glazing Vision Ltd (“We”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2987024 and with our registered office at Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG. Our VAT number is 637724126. You should read this policy carefully before using the site. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to use the Site in accordance with this policy and the documents referred to within. If you do not agree with or accept any of this Policy, you should stop using the Site immediately. If you have any questions about the site, please contact us by: emailing email@example.com or by telephone on 01379 658 333.
Policy: means this Website Acceptable Use Policy;
Submission: means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Site;
Site: refers to the website www.rooflights.com;
Content: means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
We, us or our: means Glazing Vision Ltd;
You or your: means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
Acceptable Use of the Site
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code, designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site.
We may, on occasion, provide Interactive Services on our Site. We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to Interactive Services. Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below. We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of the Interactive Services, whether they are monitored or not.
These standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Submissions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it. You warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate;
- be genuinely held belief (where they state opinions);
You warrant that any Submission or communication is not:
- offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive;
- likely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others;
- infringing any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Website Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem necessary.
In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Website Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.