- BBA approved rooflight
- Outstanding thermal performance
- Frameless internal views
- Contemporary low profile finish
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Quick and easy to install
The original Flushglaze is a contemporary low profile fixed triple glazed rooflight designed for installation on flat roofs or pitched roofs up to 70 degrees.
The unit features a tough powder coated aluminium frame which houses an insulated triple glazed unit which achieves outstanding thermal performance.
When installed the Flushglaze rooflight provides a ‘frameless’ internal view which maximises daylight.
All of the Flushglaze range of rooflights are independently approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and have been tested against the following criteria:
Strength and stability
Light and solar transmittance
Behaviour during a fire
For more specification information please go to:
If you have a question about the product or installation please see our FAQs section.
NEW for 2020! - ALL rooflights supplied with EnduroShield for free as standard
A revolutionary invisible treatment that repels water, soap scum and grime, allowing you easier cleaning less often.
View the Flushglaze installation process
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Minimum 75mm wide / 150mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch
- Minimum 3 degrees / maximum 70 degrees
- U-value (Ud)
- Values stated are for the whole rooflight including frame
- 59 - 111 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey
6mm clear heat soak tested toughened outer / 14mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar / 6mm clear heat soak tested toughened soft low e centre / 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar / 6mm clear heat soak tested toughened soft coat low e inner