- BBA approved rooflight
- Frameless internal views
- Contemporary low profile finish
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Low e coating for superior thermal performance
- Quick and easy to install
The original Flushglaze is a contemporary low profile fixed rooflight designed for installation on flat roofs or pitched roofs up to 70 degrees.
The unit features a tough powder coated aluminium frame which houses an insulated double glazed unit.
When installed the Flushglaze rooflight provides a ‘frameless’ internal view which maximises daylight.
All of the Flushglaze range of rooflights are independently approved by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and have been tested against the following criteria:
Strength and stability
Light and solar transmittance
Behaviour during a fire
If you have a question about the product or installation please see our FAQs section.
For more specification information please go to:
NEW for 2020! - ALL stock rooflights supplied with EnduroShield for free as standard*
* Terms and conditions apply
A revolutionary invisible treatment that repels water, soap scum and grime, allowing you easier cleaning less often.
- Where Do I Measure To?
- Technical Information
- CAD Drawings
- Easy Install Guide
- O&M Manual
- BBA Certificate
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Minimum 75 mm wide/150 mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch
- Minimum 3 degrees / maximum 70 degrees
- U-value (Ud)
- Values stated are for the whole rooflight including frame
- 26 - 114 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey
6mm clear toughened heat soak tested outer, 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar, 6mm clear toughened heat soak tested soft coat low e inner