- CE marked roof window
- High specification heat soak tested safety glass
- Qualicoat approved powder coated frame
- Low profile contemporary finish
- Quick and easy to install
The Pitchglaze is an in-plane roof window suitable for pitched tiled roof applications between 15 and 60 degrees.
It is fully CE marked, has a Qualicoat approved polyester powder coated aluminium framework and is available from stock in our two most popular sizes.
The Pitchglaze roof window adopts a pioneering ‘frameless’ design ethos, so that when installed, building occupants can enjoy sky only views from the roof window, something not usually found with traditional roof window products.
The glass specification is high performance thermally efficient low emissivity (low e) coated glass which has been heat soak tested for additional safety.
The Pitchglaze has been designed so that all fixings are accessible from the outside, which means that the roof window can be installed on existing buildings without damaging internal finishes.
- This version of the Pitchglaze is designed to be installed in the horizontal or ‘landscape’ orientation
- All Pitchglaze product sizes listed refer to the internal aperture dimensions, or ‘viewable area’
- Please note that this product does not require a kerb top trim detail if viewed from above
- We highly recommend viewing our standard drawings and install information for further detail
- Flashing kit for this product is sold separately (or can be provided by your roofer/builder)
View the Pitchglaze installation process
- Orientation -
- Horizontal (landscape)
- CE Marked -
- BS EN 14351-1:2006+A1:2010
- Pitch -
- Min 15 degrees / Max 60 degrees
- U-value (Ud) -
- 1.2 W/m2k Ud = Whole rooflight including frame
- Weight -
- 93 - 150 kgs
- Colour -
- RAL7015 Slate Grey
- Critical Dimension -
- To internal aperture
- Pitched tiled roofs, landscape orientation.
6mm clear toughened heat soak tested outer, 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar, 6mm clear heat soak tested low e inner.