- Warm edge glazing unit to enhance window performance
- BBA Approved
- Integrated expanding thermal collar, combating cold bridging
- Recessed as standard, sitting lower in the roof than ever before
- Simple and easy installation process, allowing you to take from box to roof in 2 minutes
The Keylite CE marked electric centre pivot roof window is ideal for applications between 15 – 90 degrees.
The Keylite White Painted Roof Window range is considered ideal for kitchens, bathrooms or any other room that may be prone to smoke, dust or steam. Supplied with a handhold remote control, the electric operation roof window is perfect for windows installed beyond reach. Thanks to the external rain sensor, the electric PEK windows will close automatically in the event of rain.
The electrically operated centre pivot roof window is recessed as standard, sitting lower in the roof. This helps to enhance the overall appearance of the roof and improves the thermal performance of the window. This recessed fit is achieved with the use of our standard Keylite flashings.
Note, you WILL require a flashing kit for watertight installation of your roof window.
Releasing the Integrated Thermal Collar
- Where Do I Measure To?
- Easy Install Guide
- Electrical Setup & Operation
- Technical Information
- BBA Certificate
- Recommended Pitch
- Suitable for single or multiple applications in any roof with a pitch of 15°-90°
- External Finish Colour
- RAL 7043 (Traffic Grey)
- Internal Finish Type
- White Painted Pine - painted with a clean coat of white paint, giving it a moisture resistant property
- 5 Years
- CE Marked & BBA Approved
Double glazed, toughened outer pane, argon gas filled cavity, laminated inner pane with enhanced noise reduction.