- SALE! ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
- Electrically hinged ventilation rooflight
- Glass to glass silicone joins
- Thermally broken framework
- Dual colour as standard
ONE ONLY AVAILABLE AT THIS SIZE!
Our hinged lantern rooflight is constructed of 4 glass facets at a pitch of 45 degrees, with glass to glass silicone joins offering excellent light transmission.
The unit is designed to open via the control switch provided, providing natural ventilation.
The innovative aluminium framework is thermally broken with a combination of 28mm Polyamide breaks and factory applied PIR insulation. The internal framework has been re-designed at a 45 degree pitch to improve sight lines and maximise daylight.
As with all rooflights.com products the glass is toughened heat soak tested safety glass as standard with a high specification soft low e coating for improved thermal performance.
If you have a question about the product or installation please see our FAQs section.
- HST toughened inner pane
- Strong safety glass designed to break into small pieces if broken These pieces may fall from the rooflight in the event of failure
- Min 110mm wide / 150mm high (by others)
- 189 kgs
- RAL7015 Slate Grey outer / RAL9010 Pure White inner
6mm clear heat soak tested toughened outer / 20mm Black silicone sealed argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer / 6mm clear soft low e heat soak tested inner.